Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 21 cu. ft.DUF206E1WDD
Maximum capacity, efficiency and dependability are what make this classic upright freezer from Danby stand above the rest. This chic unit saves on floor space because of the upright design and the Energy Star rating means it will help cut down your monthly electricity bills. This full-sized freezer provides a more-than-generous 21 cubic feet (594 liters) of storage capacity and features a fashionable white interior and exterior design. Featuring a digital thermostat for maximum accuracy and a bright interior light that makes it an easy task to find your favorite frozen food items. This popular model offers plenty of storage options with four interior shelves along with a sturdy storage basket. In addition, it comes with a worry-free 18-month warranty on parts and labor along with in-home service.
|Product Width||83.19 cm||32 12/16"|
|Product Depth||80.01 cm||31 8/16"|
|Product Height||194.95 cm||76 12/16"|
- Family size 21.0 cu ft. (594 liter) capacity convertible all fridge or all freezer provides ample cold food storage
- Energy star rated. Helps you save money on electricity bills
- Convenient frost free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze/quick cool function – after filling the unit with fresh goods use the quick freeze/quick cool function to bring the internal temperature down quickly
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high-temperature alarm
- Adjustable glass shelves for bulky items
- Conveniently store smaller frequently used items on the doors shelves
- LED Interior light
18 months parts and labor coverage with in home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Garage ready means that the freezer is well insulated and equipped to handle temperature extremes in an enclosed garage. The garage must be enclosed so that the freezer is not subject to snow, rain and other environmental weather conditions not meant for an electrical appliance. The exterior temperature range that the garage ready freezers can operate within is 0F - 110F/-17C – 43C.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern freezers.
Doors reversals can be performed on the majority of Danby’s upright freezers. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes porches, carports, etc.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Please refer to the energy guide.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.