Danby 7.2 cu. ft. Chest FreezerDCF072A3WDB-6
This dependable chest freezer by Danby is the perfect addition to any type of household or cottage. Your electricity bills will be noticeably reduced due to the efficient and smart foam-insulated cabinet and rounded lid. The easy-to-access front-mount mechanical thermostat allows you to easily and quickly program the unit to the desired temperature. There’s more than enough storage room in this elegant appliance as this spacious unit offers 7.2 cubic feet (204 litres) of space without taking up too much room. This popular model comes with a convenient manual-defrost system and drain along with a strong vinyl-coated basket to separate and store your most popular foods. The interior liner is designed for easy cleaning and the freezer comes with a worry-free 5 year warranty on parts and labour along with convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||101.44 cm||39 15/16"|
|Product Depth||56.36 cm||22 3/16"|
|Product Height||84.46 cm||33 1/4"|
- 7.2 cu. ft. (204 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
- Smooth back design
5 years parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. IE. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.