Danby 22000 BTU Mini-Split AC with Heat Pump in White
- 21.0 SEER Rating – DoE Certified: Helps save a considerable amount for heating and cooling
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 430 sq. ft. with variable speed inverter – ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently
- Low Temp operation: operates at temperatures as low as 19F/-7C making it ideal for scenarios that requires all year round cooling while the Heat Pump makes it a 4 season solution
- Comes pre-charged with R410-A refrigerant
- Active Carbon Air filter: Helps to remove contaminants and impurities in the air, and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Active Carbon Air filter to remove contaminants and impurities in the air and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Turbo Mode: Enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver Angle Memory: When the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to the last stored position
- Anti-Cold Draft: Fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
- Warranty: 24 months (parts only)
This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with heat pump system provides 22,000 BTU of cooling and heating, designed to cool and heat rooms up to 430 square feet with a variable speed inverter ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently. This unit is DOE certified, designed to save you money, and the low-temperature operation and the heat pump make it a year-round solution. The active carbon air filter removes contaminants and impurities from the air and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly.
- Product Width44.21"112.29 cm
- Product Depth12.56"31.90 cm
- Product Height9.33"23.70 cm
- Package Width47.52"120.70 cm
- Package Depth15.55"39.50 cm
- Package Height12.64"32.11 cm
- Product Weight30.86 lbs14.00 kg
- Package Weight39.68 lbs18.00 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.