Danby 12000 BTU Mini-Split AC with Heat Pump in White
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 500 sq. ft. with variable speed inverter – ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently
- 21.0 SEER Rating – DOE Certified: helps save a considerable amount for heating and cooling
- Low temp operation: operates at temperatures as low as 5F/-15C, making it ideal for colder weather
- Active carbon air filter helps to remove contaminants and impurities in the air, and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Turbo mode: enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver angle memory: when the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to the last stored position
- Anti-cold draft: fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
- 5 YR limited warranty on parts excluding labor. See owner manual for further details.
This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with a heat pump provides 12,000 BTU of cooling and heating – designed to cool and heat rooms up to 500 sq. ft. This model’s variable speed inverter ensures this is achieved quietly and efficiently. This unit is DOE certified, so it’s designed to help save you money, and the low-temperature operation and heat pump for colder weather for your home, office, or cottage! The high-density air filter helps remove contaminants and impurities from the air, and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly. There’s also an Anti-Cold Draft feature that blocks cold air from entering your space while the unit is in heating mode.
|Product Width||34.53 "||87.71 cm|
|Product Depth||11.81 "||30.00 cm|
|Product Height||7.80 "||19.81 cm|
|Package Width||37.68 "||95.71 cm|
|Package Depth||14.37 "||36.50 cm|
|Package Height||10.91 "||27.71 cm|
|Product Weight||20.72 lbs||9.40 kg|
|Package Weight||26.90 lbs||12.20 kg|
5 YR limited warranty on parts excluding labor. See owner manual for further details.