Danby 30 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 30 Pint (14.2 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
With this 30-pint (14.2 liters) dehumidifier by Danby Appliances, you’ll have the opportunity to not only improve your family’s health, but their comfort levels too. This portable, Energy Star® rated unit is efficient and operates quietly in rooms up to 1,500 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. Its low-temperature mode enables the unit to operate until the temperature reaches 41°F (5°C). Cleaning comes with ease due to the removable filter and direct-drain system. This unit comes with an auto-restart function and the built-in castors make it easy and convenient to move from one room to another. This attractive unit also runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant, so you can sleep well knowing it is helping the ozone layer. The automatic de-icing system guarantees that the coils are always ice-free. This dehumidifier is covered by our 2-year limited carry-in warranty.
- Product Width14 3/16"35.56 cm
- Product Depth10 4/16"25.40 cm
- Product Height20 1/16"50.80 cm
- Package Width15 4/16"38.10 cm
- Package Depth11 11/16"27.94 cm
- Package Height20 14/16"50.80 cm
- Product Weight29.1 lbs13.20 kg
- Package Weight31.5 lbs14.29 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.