Danby 60 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 60 Pint (28.4 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Silent Operation: Operates between 47dB- 49dB (Low-High fan speeds)
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- R410A Refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
- Packaging: Corrugate packaging with desiccant
Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 60-pint dehumidifier by Danby. This dehumidifier removes up to 60 pints (28.4 liters) of moisture in a 24 hour period and is ideal for spaces up to 4,000 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature – no guesswork required. The automatic shutoff feature prevents the bucket from overflowing and with the direct drain feature you have the option of continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. If you’re planning to use this unit somewhere cold like a basement, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41ºF (5ºC).
- Product Width15 7/16"38.10 cm
- Product Depth11 2/16"27.94 cm
- Product Height24 4/16"60.96 cm
- Package Width16.77"42.60 cm
- Package Depth12.87"32.69 cm
- Package Height26.06"66.19 cm
- Product Weight38.8 lbs17.60 kg
- Package Weight43.7 lbs19.82 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.