Danby 50 Pint DoE DehumidifierDDR050BLBDB
Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 50 Pint (23.6 L) dehumidifier by Danby, for humidity control in spaces greater than 3000 sq.ft. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. The auto restart feature will restart after a power failure and with the direct drain feature you have the option of continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. The automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 5°C (41 °F).
|Product Width||39.60 cm||15.59"|
|Product Depth||29.31 cm||11.54"|
|Product Height||62.10 cm||24.45"|
- 50 Pint (23.6 L) Dehumidifier: for humidity control in spaces greater than 3000 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
24 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
There are a couple of reasons this could be occurring. 1) There may not be enough humidity in your environment or 2) Your relative humidity set higher than ambient humidity. Please adjust your settings accordingly if this is the case.
It is supposed to be there to help determine the water level.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We recommend setting your dehumidifier to between 40-50%.
Yes, usually this air feels warm.
This varies based on model, however most models have been manufactured to have the fan turn off automatically.
This varies based on model. With some models you simply screw the hose onto the outlet on the back of the unit. With other models you have to remove the bucket, feed the hose through the back of the unit and connect to the adaptor above the bucket area, then replace the bucket. It is important to look at your control panel. Some units have a “continuous drain” button on the control panel. If that is the case for your unit, you must press this button after the hose is in place or the function will not work. Please refer to your owner’s manual.
This will vary based on humidity level. It will pump out the water when it reaches a certain level (pump models only).
This varies by model, however all dehumidifiers are a one shot timer. Please refer to the owner’s manual for timer instruction.