Danby 30 Pint DehumidifierDDR030BECWDB
|Product Width||36.04 cm||14 3/16"|
|Product Depth||26.04 cm||10 4/16"|
|Product Height||50.96 cm||20 1/16"|
- 30 U.S. pint (14.2 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 1,500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low-temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5ºC (41ºF)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
24 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
There are a couple of reasons this could be occurring. 1) There may not be enough humidity in your environment or 2) Your relative humidity set higher than ambient humidity. Please adjust your settings accordingly if this is the case.
It is supposed to be there to help determine the water level.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We recommend setting your dehumidifier to between 40-50%.
Yes, usually this air feels warm.
This varies based on model, however most models have been manufactured to have the fan turn off automatically.
This varies based on model. With some models you simply screw the hose onto the outlet on the back of the unit. With other models you have to remove the bucket, feed the hose through the back of the unit and connect to the adaptor above the bucket area, then replace the bucket. It is important to look at your control panel. Some units have a “continuous drain” button on the control panel. If that is the case for your unit, you must press this button after the hose is in place or the function will not work. Please refer to your owner’s manual.
This will vary based on humidity level. It will pump out the water when it reaches a certain level (pump models only).
This varies by model, however all dehumidifiers are a one shot timer. Please refer to the owner’s manual for timer instruction.