ArcticAire 70 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 70 U.S. pint (33.1 liter) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 4,500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 41ºF (5ºC)
- Auto Restart feature
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Castors for easy portability
70 pint (33.1 liter) capacity portable dehumidifier. It will help eliminate up to 70 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours in spaces up to 4,500 square feet. The unit helps cut down on power bills due to its Energy Star rating and the R410A refrigerant used is very environmentally friendly. You have the option of a low and high fan speed and they can easily be controlled by the electronic digital panel. You won’t get a buildup of ice on the coils as the automatic de-icing feature takes care of this. There’s a low-temperature feature which enables the dehumidifier to operate in temperatures as low as 41ºF (5ºC). It can also operate continuously because of the convenient direct-drain system and there’s also a handy automatic-restart device. When you’re ready to dehumidify another room you can easily transport the appliance by rolling it on the built-in castors. Cleaning is just as easy as the filter can be removed and washed. This stylish appliance offers peace of mind with a 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service.
- Product Width15.39"39.09 cm
- Product Depth10.98"27.89 cm
- Product Height23.23"59.00 cm
- Package Width18"45.72 cm
- Package Depth14"35.56 cm
- Package Height26"66.04 cm
- Product Weight42 lbs19.05 kg
- Package Weight42.3 lbs19.19 kg
24 month parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.