ArcticAire 70 BTU DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 70 pint (33.1 L) dehumidifier covers approximately 3800 sq ft
- Energy Star compliant
- Electronic controls
- Adjustable humidity settings
- 2 Fan speeds
- Low temperature feature – continues to operate until temperature reaches 44F (6.6C)
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Auto Restart feature
- Removable filter for easy cleaning
- Quiet operation
- Castors for easy portability
- Direct drain system allows for continuous operation
You’ll be able to fend off uncomfortable humidity in areas of up to 3,800 square feet with this appealing portable 70 pint (33.1 litre) dehumidifier. The unit can be drained externally with the provided drainage hose as well as a standard garden hose and can remove as much as 70 pints of moisture every 24 hours. You’ll save money on replacements as the filter can be easily removed and washed and your electricity bills will be reduced since the appliance is Energy Star rated. The controls and bright LED display are electronic making it easy to program and monitor. If the unit fills up it will shut off automatically to make sure it doesn’t flow over. This model can be used in environments as low as 6.6C (44F). The dehumidifier also comes with an automatic-restart feature, two quiet fan speeds, and a handy automatic de-icing unit to make sure the coils don’t freeze. If you’d like to move the model to another room you simply have to roll it on its built-in castors.
- Product Width15 1/4"38.10 cm
- Product Depth12 3/16"30.48 cm
- Product Height23 9/16"58.42 cm
- Product Weight45 lbs20.41 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.