Danby 117 (355ml) Can Capacity Beverage Center
- 3.1 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 117 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature range of 36°F – 50°F (2°C – 10°C)
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel frame
- Beverage center basics: 3 adjustable shelves, bright blue LED lighting and a convenient door lock
- Optimal cool airflow: this beverage fridge is engineered with fan-forced cooling, maintaining a consistent internal temperature for even cooling throughout
- Perfect fit: with its reversible door, sleek handle free look and smooth back design, this unit can be placed anywhere, seamlessly. Perfect for wet bars, dens, living rooms, dining rooms, game rooms, and basements
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 3.1 cubic feet (88 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 117 (355 ml) beverage cans under blue LED lights and on three adjustable wired shelves that accommodate different-sized beverages. Designed with an adjustable mechanical thermostat, this wine, and beer chiller can be set anywhere between 36°F – 50°F (2°C – 10°C). The smooth back design allows for flush installation near a wall, and the reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening. In addition, this model seamlessly blends with any décor style with its sharp, clean lines.
- Product Width17 8/16"43.18 cm
- Product Depth19 11/16"48.26 cm
- Product Height32 13/16"81.28 cm
- Package Width19.48"49.48 cm
- Package Depth22.24"56.49 cm
- Package Height36.41"92.48 cm
- Product Weight59.94 lbs27.19 kg
- Package Weight72.73 lbs32.99 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.