Danby 4.5 cu. ft. Free-Standing Beverage Center in Stainless Steel
- 4.5 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 115 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml) and up to 12 bottles of wine
- Temperature range of 34°F – 50°F (1°C – 10°C)
- Clean streamlined design with stainless steel door, matching shelf trim and discreet pocket handle
- Customize the contents with three adjustable sturdy glass shelves to store different size beverages. The wave storage allows for bottles to be cradled and stacked on the bottom
- Easy access digital thermostat includes through the door display to monitor the temperature
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left-or right-hand opening
- Door lock to secure the contents
- Bright white interior LED light
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 4.5 cubic feet (128 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 115 (355 ml) beverage cans and up to 12 bottles of wine on three adjustable shelves that accommodate different-sized beverages. Designed with an adjustable electronic thermostat, this wine and beer chiller can be set anywhere between 34°F – 50°F (1°C -10°C). This small refrigerator also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening and features a lock to secure the contents. With its bright white interior LED light and sleek design, this model seamlessly blends with any décor style.
- Product Width18.9"48.01 cm
- Product Depth22.1"56.13 cm
- Product Height33"83.82 cm
- Package Width21.8"55.37 cm
- Package Depth25.3"64.26 cm
- Package Height38.4"97.54 cm
- Product Weight78.5 lbs35.61 kg
- Package Weight96.4 lbs43.73 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 11) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.