Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 7.3 cu. ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorDPF073C2BSLDB
Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby’s 7.3 cubic feet (206 L) stainless-steel top mount refrigerator, perfect small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Avoid clutter with three adjustable shelves and four-door shelves, offering maximum storage versatility. Store your groceries in the crisper drawer. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with one convenient wire shelf, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. Lastly, this stylish appliance features a clever, reversible hinge that allows you to set it for right or left-handed opening.
|Product Width||54.45 cm||21 7/16"|
|Product Depth||53.98 cm||21 4/16"|
|Product Height||143.03 cm||56 5/16"|
|Package Width||57.99 cm||22.83"|
|Package Depth||59.99 cm||23.62"|
|Package Height||146.99 cm||57.87"|
- Apartment size 7.3 cu. ft. (206 L) capacity top mount refrigerator
- Mat black cabinet with Spotless steel door
- Low maintenance Refrigerator will defrost automatically, and the freezer requires manual defrosting
- The refrigerator offers 3 adjustable slide-out glass shelves, one transparent vegetable crisper, four- clear door shelves. Storage for gallon bottles
- Interior light
- The freezer compartment includes one wire shelf
- Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back to allow for easy movement
- Reversible door for left or right-hand swing depending on the location
- Includes 6' power cord
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
12 months parts and labor with in-home service. Installation and yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
The temperature range of Danby’s refrigerators are between 32F-39.2F/0C – 4C. This is the normal temperature range for food safe appliances. Our refrigerators are capable of maintaining a wider range than the specified temperature, however it is recommended that the temperature is maintained between32F-39.2F/0C – 4C for food safety. Minor temperature fluctuations of 1-2 degrees are normal during operation as the refrigerator is equipped with sensors to maintain optimal temperatures.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern refrigerators.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ)
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.