Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 7.3 cu. ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorDPF073C2BSLDB
This 7.3 cubic foot (206 Litre) spotless-steel refrigerator by Danby features three adjustable glass shelves and one transparent crisper bin to keep your vegetables and fruit fresh. Its reversible door allows for right or left-hand swing to fit almost any space, while its four clear-door shelves and storage for gallon bottles make it easy to keep your fridge organized. Choose automatic defrost for the refrigerator and manual defrost for the freezer compartment for easy maintenance all year round. This Danby is backed by a 12-month in-home warranty.
|Product Width||54.45 cm||21 7/16"|
|Product Depth||53.98 cm||21 4/16"|
|Product Height||143.03 cm||56 5/16"|
|Package Width||57.99 cm||22.83"|
|Package Depth||59.99 cm||23.62"|
|Package Height||146.99 cm||57.87"|
- Apartment size 7.3 cu. ft. capacity top mount refrigerator
- Simple dial thermostat sets fridge temperature between 32F and 42F and the freezer temperature between 0F and -18F
- Mat black cabinet with Spotless steel door
- Low maintenance Refrigerator will defrost automatically and the freezer requires manual defrosting
- Refrigerator offers 3 adjustable, slide-out glass shelves, one transparent vegetable crisper, four- clear door shelves. Storage for gallon bottles
- Interior light
- Freezer compartment includes one wire shelf
- Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back allow for easy movement
- Reversible door for left or right hand swing depending on the location
- Includes 6' power cord
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
The temperature range of Danby’s refrigerators are between 32F-39.2F/0C – 4C. This is the normal temperature range for food safe appliances. Our refrigerators are capable of maintaining a wider range than the specified temperature, however it is recommended that the temperature is maintained between32F-39.2F/0C – 4C for food safety. Minor temperature fluctuations of 1-2 degrees are normal during operation as the refrigerator is equipped with sensors to maintain optimal temperatures.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern refrigerators.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ)
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.