Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Designer 7.3 cu. ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorDPF073C1BSLDD
This fashionable refrigerator from Danby is ideal for all types of households as it offers 7.3 cubic feet (206 liters) of cooling space for your kitchen, dormitory or rec room. Maintenance is as easy as can be with the convenient cycle defrost system and finding your favorite beverages is a breeze due to the tall bottle storage in the door. This chic unit features easy-to-use mechanical controls. There are three adjustable glass refrigerator shelves and one adjustable/removable wire freezer shelf to provide maximum and versatile storage space. Your vegetables will be kept cool and easy to find in the crisper with glass cover. Left-handed or right-handed opening is your choice with the reversible door hinge and this sturdy refrigerator can be installed flush against a wall with its smooth back design. There’s also a 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
|Product Width||54.45 cm||21 7/16"|
|Product Depth||56.67 cm||22 5/16"|
|Product Height||143.03 cm||56 5/16"|
- Apartment size 7.3 cu. ft. capacity top mount refrigerator
- Simple dial thermostat sets fridge temperature between 32F and 42F and the freezer temperature between 0F and -18F
- Mat black cabinet with stainless look door
- Low maintenance Refrigerator will defrost automatically and the freezer requires manual defrosting
- Refrigerator offers 3 adjustable, slide-out glass shelves, one transparent vegetable crisper, four- clear door shelves. Storage for gallon bottles
- Interior light
- Freezer compartment includes one wire shelf
- Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back allow for easy movement
- Reversible door for left or right hand swing depending on the location
- Includes 6' power cord
18 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
The temperature range of Danby’s refrigerators are between 32F-39.2F/0C – 4C. This is the normal temperature range for food safe appliances. Our refrigerators are capable of maintaining a wider range than the specified temperature, however it is recommended that the temperature is maintained between32F-39.2F/0C – 4C for food safety. Minor temperature fluctuations of 1-2 degrees are normal during operation as the refrigerator is equipped with sensors to maintain optimal temperatures.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern refrigerators.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ)
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.