Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 8 Place Setting DishwasherDDW1801MW
Unfortunately, dishes don’t wash themselves. However, you’d never know it with this supreme dishwasher by Danby. Just load it up and let the highly-efficient appliance do the rest. The unit comes with eight place settings and a silverware basket, and at a width of just 18 inches it can easily fit into any home, apartment, condo or lunchroom. This machine has a low-water consumption rate to make it eco-friendly and the Energy Star rating will help save money on your monthly bills. The simple, but high-tech electronic controls make this model a pleasure to use and the six wash cycles can take care of the greasiest and grimiest jobs. Other elite features include a durable stainless-steel interior and spray arm, an automatic detergent dispenser, and a handy rinse-agent dispenser. This time-saving model also comes with a worry-free 12-month warranty on all parts and labor and offers convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||44.50 cm||17.52"|
|Product Depth||57.15 cm||22.50"|
|Product Height||82.50 cm||32.48"|
- Crisp white built-in under counter dishwasher
- At only 18” wide its perfect for small kitchens with limited space
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 6 wash cycles ranging from Intensive, Normal, Economy, Rapid, Glass and soak
- Durable Stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
12 months parts and labor coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.