Danby 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 30 Pint (14.6 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2000 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 14.6 L (30 pints) dehumidifier by Danby. The auto restart feature will restart after a power failure and with the direct drain feature you have the option of continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. The automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 5°C (41 °F).
- Product Width13.19"33.50 cm
- Product Depth9.65"24.51 cm
- Product Height19.88"50.50 cm
- Package Width14.92"37.90 cm
- Package Depth11.42"29.01 cm
- Package Height21.1"53.59 cm
- Product Weight33.1 lbs15.01 kg
- Package Weight35.3 lbs16.01 kg
24 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.
This varies based on model, however most models have been manufactured to have the fan turn off automatically.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
This varies by model, however all dehumidifiers are a one shot timer. Please refer to the owner's manual for timer instruction.
This feature varies according to the product you have. It is recommended to check the manual for detailed instructions. Some models require screwing the hose onto the outlet on the back of the unit. Other models require the hose to be fed through the back of the unit and connect to the adaptor above the bucket area, then replace the bucket.
Yes, usually this air feels warm.
There are a couple of reasons this could be occuring. 1) There may not be enough humidity in your environment or 2) Your relative humidity set higher than ambient humidity. Please adjust your settings accordingly if this is the case.
This will vary based on humidity level. It will pump out the water when it reaches a certain level (pump models only).
It is supposed to be there to help determine the water level.
We recommend setting your dehumidifier to between 40-50%.
Danby dehumidifiers uses 2.2 to 4.1 Amps, and 250 to 420 Watts, based on this year’s model, varying with size.
Danby’s dehumidifiers operate at a sound level between 50 and 56 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern “quiet” dehumidifiers.
Danby dehumidifiers come with reusable filters. You would only need to replace a filter if it becomes damaged.
All Danby dehumidifiers offer both a bucket for collecting water which can be removed and emptied when full as well as a continuous drain which bypasses the bucket with the use of a hose and gravity to empty into a drain. Some models have a pump option.
The water produced by your Danby’s dehumidifiers is referred to as grey water. It is not suitable for drinking, but can be great for watering plants and flowers.