Danby 12 Cu. Ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorDFF116B1WDBR
The Danby DFF116B1WDB medium sized refrigerator is the right fit for any apartment, office or condo. A modern crisp white and sleek hidden hinges, this mid-sized fridge makes simple look stunning. Engineered with food storage in mind, the versatile interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. 2 adjustable glass shelves, 2 clear crisper to separate fruit and veggies and 4 clear door bins keep everything neat and tidy. The bright white LED light illuminates the interior. The frost free freezer section is the ultimate in easy maintenance. With no manual defrosting, there is no ice buildup. Complete with a reversible door for left and right swing and integrated handle, this fridge is the perfect host for all your snacks, drinks and family favorites.
|Product Width||59.53 cm||23 7/16"|
|Product Depth||73.03 cm||28 3/4"|
|Product Height||151.13 cm||59 1/2"|
- Apartment Size 12 Cubic Foot Fridge With Freezer : Perfect for apartments , offices , and small space living Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this appliance automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice buildup.
- Ample Storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 3 fixed door shelves, including tall bottle storage. Organized never looked so good.
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and bright interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Door mounted Can-Stor provides quick and easy access to frosty beverages
- Controlled Airflow: Our simple thought out interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
12 months parts and labor coverage with in home service
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Our refrigerators are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
It is common for new units to have a slight plastic smell. Ensure you have removed all packing material from the fridge. If that does not help, clean the inside of the unit by following the cleaning instructions included in the owner’s manual. Once completed, place an open box of baking soda in the fridge to absorb any remaining odours.
Have you recently opened and then closed the fridge (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the fridge again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well. An example of this is you open the fridge, grab a yogurt then close it, but then you decide you want a pudding so you try to open it again but the door seems stuck. When you opened the unit the first time for the yogurt, heat and humidity entered the fridge. When you closed the fridge, this heat was sealed into the unit. If you go to open the fridge again within 5 minutes for the pudding, it might be difficult to open the seal. Wait 5-10 minutes (this allows the hot air in the fridge to cool), when you try opening it again there should be no problem.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.
This varies based on model. Please refer to your owner’s manual. If your knob is a dial that has a blue strip, the darker blue/thicker side indicates the coldest setting. If it is numbered, the highest number is the coldest setting. If your model has a thermostat with temperatures in °C /F, set it to the coolest temperature.
Yes, please allow it to sit upright for 6 hours before plugging it in.