Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 12 Cu. Ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorDFF116B1WDBR
The Danby DFF116B1WDB medium sized refrigerator is the right fit for any apartment, office or condo. A modern crisp white and sleek hidden hinges, this mid-sized fridge makes simple look stunning. Engineered with food storage in mind, the versatile interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. 2 adjustable glass shelves, 2 clear crisper to separate fruit and veggies and 4 clear door bins keep everything neat and tidy. The bright white LED light illuminates the interior. The frost free freezer section is the ultimate in easy maintenance. With no manual defrosting, there is no ice buildup. Complete with a reversible door for left and right swing and integrated handle, this fridge is the perfect host for all your snacks, drinks and family favorites.
|Product Width||59.53 cm||23 7/16"|
|Product Depth||73.03 cm||28 3/4"|
|Product Height||151.13 cm||59 1/2"|
- Apartment Size 12 Cubic Foot Fridge With Freezer : Perfect for apartments , offices , and small space living Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this appliance automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice buildup.
- Ample Storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 3 fixed door shelves, including tall bottle storage. Organized never looked so good.
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and bright interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Door mounted Can-Stor provides quick and easy access to frosty beverages
- Controlled Airflow: Our simple thought out interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
12 months parts and labor coverage with in home service
The temperature range of Danby’s refrigerators are between 32F-39.2F/0C – 4C. This is the normal temperature range for food safe appliances. Our refrigerators are capable of maintaining a wider range than the specified temperature, however it is recommended that the temperature is maintained between32F-39.2F/0C – 4C for food safety. Minor temperature fluctuations of 1-2 degrees are normal during operation as the refrigerator is equipped with sensors to maintain optimal temperatures.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern refrigerators.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ)
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.