Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Designer 17 cu. ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorDAR170A3WDD
Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby Designer’s 17 cubic feet (480 L) white all-fridge, perfect for a large family in an apartment, townhouse, or house! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR® rated model. Cut down on clutter with four adjustable shelves, integrated door shelving, and tall bottle storage offering maximum storage versatility. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. Extend the shelf life of your produce by storing it in the two crisper drawers. The door ajar alarm prevents spoiling of foods in the event the door has not closed correctly. Premium rollers allow for the fridge to be moved effortlessly into place. Lastly, this stylish appliance features a single door with an integrated handle and a clever, reversible hinge that allows you to set it for right or left-handed opening.
|Product Width||75.95 cm||29.9"|
|Product Depth||72.39 cm||28.5"|
|Product Height||170.94 cm||67.3"|
|Package Width||81.48 cm||32.08"|
|Package Depth||76.99 cm||30.31"|
|Package Height||180.98 cm||71.25"|
- Large capacity 17 cu. ft. (480 L) all fridge provides ample storage for all your family’s needs
- ENERGY STAR® complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Our convenient frost-free design requires minimal maintenance
- A precise digital thermostat with a blue LED display can be set between 32°F - 50°F (0°C - 10°C)
- Energy-efficient, bright LED light illuminates the interior
- Full-width adjustable glass shelves and door bins can be customized to meet your needs
- Ample bottle storage on the door is easily accessible
- 2 see-thru crispers with humidity control keep fruits and veggies fresh
- Door ajar alarm – prevents spoiling of foods in the event the door has not closed correctly. Audible alarm sounds after 3 minutes
- Reversible door for left or right hand opening can be customized to your space
- Premium rollers allow for the fridge to be moved effortlessly into place
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
18 months parts and labor with in-home service. Installation and yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Danby Designer 17 cu. ft. Apartment Size Refrigerator is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great appliance Works great. Having a separate freezer and refrigerator gives us more room in both. Easy to clean. Love the digital thermometer, no guessing. Would recommend this as a purchase.
Date published: 2020-10-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carol Z from Danby Refrigerator I'm very happy with our refrigerator. The shelves on the door are just the right size for all my bottles and shelves inside accommodate all large items. Works great.
Date published: 2021-03-06
The temperature range of Danby’s refrigerators are between 32F-39.2F/0C – 4C. This is the normal temperature range for food safe appliances. Our refrigerators are capable of maintaining a wider range than the specified temperature, however it is recommended that the temperature is maintained between32F-39.2F/0C – 4C for food safety. Minor temperature fluctuations of 1-2 degrees are normal during operation as the refrigerator is equipped with sensors to maintain optimal temperatures.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern refrigerators.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ)
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.