Danby Designer 45 Bottle Wine CoolerDWC458BLS
Keeping your favourite wines at the correct temperature is an easy task with this elegant freestanding wine cooler by Danby. This unit is 4.0 cubic feet in size and can comfortably store and cool up to 45 bottles on its durable black wood shelves with stainless-steel trim. The stylish tinted-glass and steel design makes it a classy addition to any room and the smart reversible hinge system allows you to adjust the door for either left or right-handed opening. The temperature is easily controlled and monitored by a precise digital thermostat with LED display while the cool blue LED track lighting beautifully showcases your wine collection. This model can be programmed anywhere between 5°C and 18°C (41 °F - 64°F) with the temperature remaining consistent due to the frost-free, fan-forced cooling system. This stunning wine cooler also comes with an 18-month warranty on parts and labour with handy in-home service.
|Product Width||49.28 cm||19.4"|
|Product Depth||61.21 cm||24.1"|
|Product Height||84.07 cm||33.1"|
|Package Width||54.86 cm||21.6"|
|Package Depth||66.80 cm||26.3"|
|Package Height||86.87 cm||34.2"|
- Keep up to 45 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 41°F - 64°F (5°C-18°C)
- Our frost free, fan forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Themostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperate and door ajar alarms
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves offer a contemporary look
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
18 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Our portable laundry machines are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.