Danby Designer 45 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Keep up to 45 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 41°F – 64°F (5°C-18°C)
- Our frost free, fan forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperate and door ajar alarms
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves offer a contemporary look
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Keeping your favourite wines at the correct temperature is an easy task with this elegant freestanding wine cooler by Danby. This unit is 4.0 cubic feet in size and can comfortably store and cool up to 45 bottles on its durable black wood shelves with stainless-steel trim. The stylish tinted-glass and steel design makes it a classy addition to any room and the smart reversible hinge system allows you to adjust the door for either left or right-handed opening. The temperature is easily controlled and monitored by a precise digital thermostat with LED display while the cool blue LED track lighting beautifully showcases your wine collection. This model can be programmed anywhere between 5°C and 18°C (41 °F – 64°F) with the temperature remaining consistent due to the frost-free, fan-forced cooling system. This stunning wine cooler also comes with an 18-month warranty on parts and labour with handy in-home service.
- Product Width19.44"49.38 cm
- Product Depth24.13"61.29 cm
- Product Height33.25"84.46 cm
- Package Width21.63"54.94 cm
- Package Depth26"66.04 cm
- Package Height34.25"87.00 cm
- Product Weight85.98 lbs39.00 kg
- Package Weight97 lbs44.00 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.