Danby 38 Bottle Wine CoolerThis product has been discontinued.
- Keep up to 38 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Two separate, independently controlled temperature zones for red & white storage
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 41°F – 64°F (5°C-18°C)
- Black iron door frame and matching handle
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Black wire shelving with black studded teak wood face offer a rustic look
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
Inspired by rustic wine barrels and the ancient tradition of winemaking, this 4 cubic-foot, 38-bottle capacity Danby wine cooler is ideal for serious and casual wine aficionados alike. With a temperature range between 5°C and 18°C (41°F and 64°F), the digital thermostat is precise and easy to read with its electronic display. The interior white LED lighting puts your prized wines in the spotlight, and the tempered dotted glass door protects your favorite vintages from harmful UV rays. The black wire shelving with its riveted, teak wood face, cradles wine with the respect it deserves. Highlighted by a dramatic black steel door frame and solid aluminum handle, the convenient reversible hinge allows you to select for either left or right-hand opening. All of this is backed by Danby’s 12 month parts and labor warranty, ensuring this wine cooler will serve you for years to come
- Product Width19.4"49.28 cm
- Product Depth24.6"62.48 cm
- Product Height33.1"84.07 cm
- Package Width21.6"54.86 cm
- Package Depth26.3"66.80 cm
- Package Height34.2"86.87 cm
- Product Weight94.82 lbs43.01 kg
- Package Weight103.64 lbs47.01 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.