ArcticAire 8000 BTU Window Air ConditionerAAC080EB1G
When the summer heat just gets to be too much to handle, you’ll be glad to know you can use this eye-catching ArcticeAire 8,000 BTU window air conditioner to keep yourself cool and comfortable. This unit is capable of cooling spaces of up to 350 square feet, making it quite appealing for apartments, condominiums and large rooms. The Energy Star compliant model features four-way air direction with an impressive 10.8 energy efficiency rating to help save power. There’s also an energy-saving switch which can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor has shut down. You can easily set the temperature between 17°C and 30°C (63°F to 86°F) by programming the LED-displayed electronic controls or the handy remote control. The air conditioner also features a smart sleep mode along with an automatic on/off setting.
|Product Width||48.58 cm||19 1/8"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15 3/4"|
|Product Height||32.07 cm||12 5/8"|
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (63°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
24 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Please consult your owner’s manual for the temperature range at which you should operate your unit.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.