Premiere 12,000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 12,000 BTU 3-in-1 portable air conditioner
- Cools up to 550 sq. ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Single hose design
- Removable air filter
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain feature controls humidity in large living spaces
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Auto Swing
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16″ (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC – 30ºC (62ºF – 86ºF)
This chic air conditioner from Danby will keep you as cool as can be when the summer heat and humidity attempt to invade your home. This model can churn out 12,000 BTU of air-conditioning power to help cool down areas up to approximately 550 square feet in space, making it ideal for large rooms and offices as well as apartments and condos. It has a direct-drain system which is designed to handle 60 pints every 24 hours and is a single-hose design. This unit operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant and offers three different fan speeds with low, medium and high options to choose from. The air conditioner can be programmed, controlled and monitored by the integrated remote control as well as the variable electronic buttons and LED display. The energy-saving auto on/off feature allows you to schedule the appliance to start and stop whenever you choose. If you decide to move the apparatus to a different location it can easily be done due to its convenient castors. To make this model even more eye-catching it comes with a two-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Product Width17 7/8"43.18 cm
- Product Depth14 3/4"35.56 cm
- Product Height27 9/16"68.58 cm
- Package Depth17"43.18 cm
24 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.