Danby 10000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPA100CB7WDB
The heat and humidity will never get the best of you with this striking 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner. This environmentally-friendly unit cools down your room with R410A refrigerant to make sure no harm is done to the ozone layer. This Energy Star-compliant model will enable you to lower your power bills while it effectively cools down any area up to 450 square feet in size. You’ll be able to select from three different fan speeds and keep your room as comfortable as can be with variable temperatures between 17°C and 30°C (62°F to 86°F). Electricity can also be saved via the device’s convenient automatic on/off feature which allows you to program the appliance to suit your schedule. The easy-to-read electronic LED display and handy remote control make it simple to set and monitor the temperature from anywhere in the room. This powerful model comes with a popular single-hose design and is easy to transfer from room to room with its helpful built-in handles and castors. This handsome air conditioner is available in white and comes with an attractive 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
|Product Width||43.51 cm||17.13"|
|Product Depth||32.99 cm||12.99"|
|Product Height||73.00 cm||28.74"|
- 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. ft.
- 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- 24 hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.