Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 115 Can Beverage CenterDBC045L1SS
Enjoy cold beverages in any room of the house with one of our freestanding Danby beverage centers! The 4.5 cu. ft. capacity model can store up to 115 – 12 oz. cans or can be customized to store different sized beverages with its three adjustable shelves. Designed with cold in mind, this wine and beer chiller can be set anywhere between 34F and 50F (1C to 10C) with its easy-to-access digital thermostat, which can also be viewed from the exterior. Its door is reversible for left or right hand opening, and features a lock to secure the contents. With its bright white interior LED light and sleek design, this mini bar is designed to blend with any décor style seamlessly. Add this to your small space, apartment, condo, or cottage today!
|Product Width||48.01 cm||18.9"|
|Product Depth||55.88 cm||22"|
|Product Height||83.82 cm||33"|
|Package Width||55.30 cm||21.77 "|
|Package Depth||64.21 cm||25.28 "|
|Package Height||97.61 cm||38.43 "|
- Excellent mini fridge for extra refrigeration. Perfect for the home office, games room, dorm, restaurant or small business
- Designed with cold in mind. This beverage mini fridge can be set anywhere between 34F and 50F (1C-10C)
- Clean streamlined design with stainless steel door, matching shelf trim and discreet pocket handle
- Large capacity beer and wine chiller. Our 4.5 cu ft capacity stores up to 115 - 12oz beverage cans
- Customize the contents with three adjustable sturdy glass shelves to store different size beverages. The wave storage allows for bottles to be cradled and stacked on the bottom
- Easy access digital thermostat includes through the door display to monitor the temperature
- Reversible door allows for either a left or right hand swing
- Door lock to secure the contents
- Bright white interior LED light
- Strong packaging
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.