Danby 50 Pint Dehumidifier in White
- 50-pint Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Bucket Capacity: 16 L / 4.23 Gal
- Wireless: can be used to control amount of water level into bucket
- ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2022 Recognition
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Noise Level: 48-49.5
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable dust filter
- Tank Lock: The lock in the water tank helps ensure the unit orientation is always correct.
- Limited 2-year carry in warranty
The Danby 50-pint dehumidifier helps to protect your home from humidity, mold, and mildew. Ideal in large spaces or basements up to 3000 square feet. Enjoy humidity control from your smartphone using the Cube Air App, which allows you to monitor the real-time humidity level of your room, and the water level of the unit, adjust the settings and power off the device. Remove excess moisture around the clock with the direct drain feature allowing for continuous operation. This large dehumidifier comes equipped with an auto restart to automatically restart your unit after a power failure. Also included is a tank lock to ensure the unit orientation is always correct and four castors for effortless transportation. Designed with easy-to-use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable dust filter, and a powerful 2 speed fan. Placed on the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient list 2022, this model delivers cutting edge energy efficiency along with the latest technological innovation.
- Product Width14.76"37.49 cm
- Product Depth14.45"36.70 cm
- Product Height14.57"37.01 cm
- Package Width16.06"40.79 cm
- Package Depth15.16"38.51 cm
- Package Height17.01"43.21 cm
- Product Weight43 lbs19.50 kg
- Package Weight45.6 lbs20.68 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.