ArcticAire 70 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 70 pint (33 L) capacity dehumidifier per 24 hours
- For areas up to 4500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Adjustable humidity settings
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- 2 fan speeds
- Auto Restart feature
- Direct drain system allows for continuous operation
This sharp 70-pint (33.1 liter) dehumidifier is second to none when it comes to removing harmful and uncomfortable dampness from your living space, basement or office. This formidable unit can quietly and quickly eliminate moisture from areas up to approximately 4,500 square feet in size. This Energy Star-compliant model is just what the doctor ordered for those hoping to cut down on electricity bills and the R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant is designed not to harm the ozone layer. The modern electronic controls with LED display allow for trouble-free programming of the adjustable humidity settings and two-speed fan. The component will operate continuously because of the practical direct-drain system and the low-temperature mechanism will make sure the room doesn’t get any cooler than 41ºF (5ºC). The quiet operation won’t upset your sleeping habits and the automatic-de-icer means the coils won’t suffer from ice buildup. When it comes time to clean the unit it’s can be done in a flash due to the removable filter. In addition, the easy-rolling, built-in castors enable you to move the dehumidifier from location to location quite effortlessly. This stylish appliance offers peace of mind with a 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service.
- Product Width15 6/16"38.10 cm
- Product Depth11"27.94 cm
- Product Height23 4/16"58.42 cm
- Package Width17"43.18 cm
- Package Depth13"33.02 cm
- Package Height25"63.50 cm
- Product Weight40.3 lbs18.28 kg
- Package Weight42.8 lbs19.41 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.