Danby 5.7 cu ft Under Counter Beverage Center
- 5.7 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 154 (355ml/Can)
- Designed for built in under counter installation
- Superior fan-forced cooling maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the chamber
- Temperature range: can be set between 37°F – 64°F (3°C – 18°C)
- Blue LED lighting illuminates the interior
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display is visible through the door
- Reversible door swing can be set for left- or right-hand opening
- Premium door design includes dual pane, low-E glass
- Temperature memory reverts to last set temperature after a power failure
- 3 adjustable wire shelves with stainless look shelf trim
- Durable 304 grade stainless steel door frame with matching handle
- 12-month warranty with in-home service
Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this sleek beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center can be built into the counter or kitchen island and is perfect for entertaining in the kitchen, home bar, or man cave. Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 5.7 cubic feet (163 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 154 (355 ml) cans on three adjustable black-wire shelves. This small refrigerator features forced air cooling, a digital thermostat with blue LED display, temperature memory feature and a durable 304 grade stainless steel door frame with marching handles. It has a cooling range of 37°F – 64°F (3°C – 18°C) for beverages.
- Product Width23.8"60.45 cm
- Product Depth25.4"64.52 cm
- Product Height34.5"87.63 cm
- Package Width26 4/16"66.04 cm
- Package Depth27 1/16"68.58 cm
- Package Height38 2/16"96.52 cm
- Product Weight124.56 lbs56.50 kg
- Package Weight124.56 lbs56.50 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.