Danby 11.6 cu. ft. Apartment Size Fridge Top Mount in White
- Apartment Size 12 Cubic Foot (340 L) Fridge With Freezer : Perfect for apartments , offices , and small space living
- Ample Storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 3 fixed door shelves, including tall bottle storage. Organized never looked so good.
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and bright interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Door mounted Can-Stor provides quick and easy access to frosty beverages
- Controlled Airflow: Our simple thought out interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
- Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this appliance automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice buildup.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
The Danby DFF116B1WDB medium sized refrigerator is the right fit for any apartment, office or condo. A modern crisp white and sleek hidden hinges, this mid-sized fridge makes simple look stunning. Engineered with food storage in mind, the versatile interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. 2 adjustable glass shelves, 2 clear crisper to separate fruit and veggies and 4 clear door bins keep everything neat and tidy. The bright white LED light illuminates the interior. The frost free freezer section is the ultimate in easy maintenance. With no manual defrosting, there is no ice buildup. Complete with a reversible door for left and right swing and integrated handle, this fridge is the perfect host for all your snacks, drinks and family favorites.
- Product Width23.44"59.54 cm
- Product Depth28.75"73.03 cm
- Product Height59.75"151.77 cm
- Package Width25.81"65.56 cm
- Package Depth30.69"77.95 cm
- Package Height62.81"159.54 cm
- Product Weight121.25 lbs55.00 kg
- Package Weight134.48 lbs61.00 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.