Reverse Logistics Supervisor,
The Reverse Logistics Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the remanufacturing and reverse logistics process in at Danby’s facility in Findlay, Ohio.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time, permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- 13 paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks of PTO time
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- An outstanding culture where you are part of the Danby family!
- The opportunity to grow your career
- Discounts on Danby products
- Support the company’s attainment of volume, revenue and profit targets with emphasis on building a strong reputation through superior customer service;
- Develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual business plans and budgets.
- Provide strong leadership by promoting the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for all programs for all RL and RM activities.
- Manage and supervise direct reports, overseeing the quality of remanufacturing and the timely processing of returns.
- Provide support to direct reports by communicating expectations/plans, coaching their performance, providing opportunities to develop skills and holding them accountable
- Manages all expenses as it relates to RL and RM lines.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures
- In collaboration with the management team determine staffing requirements and oversee the interview, hiring and training of new employees
- Monitor third party suppliers to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively providing the needed services and supplies while staying within budgetary limits.
- Responsible for special projects completion as assigned by Senior Management.
- Maintain and update SOP for all areas of responsibilities working with the Quality team to ensure adherence to corporate goals and objectives.
- Champion the continuous improvement of PLM ensuring updating in conjunction with changing business needs.
- Support and train other RL facilities to ensure consistent processes at each facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College diploma in Business, Logistics or Material Management related field, or an appropriate combination of education and practical experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Supervisory experience
- Working experience in the Commercial Appliance and Warehousing industry preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in reverse logistics and remanufacturing
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull product weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift/clamp truck
- Proven success in development and implementation of program improvements for cost-saving measures
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementing skills.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Excellent communication skills, writing, speaking and presenting.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners, and customers.
- Able to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions
- Expert skills in MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software; NetSuite is an asset
- Traffic or customs experience would be an asset.
- Ability to travel as required
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores. Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disabilities