Reverse Logistics Supervisor,
Under the general direction of the Director of Logistics, the Reverse Logistics Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and administration of logistics and product return processing, for both U.S. and Canada. They will assist in generating management reporting for key metrics and provide general administrative assistance where required.
- Preparation of production control documents used to manage all remanufacturing activities.
- Initiating the process for information-gathering in order to create new remanufactured SKU and product label.
- Creation of work orders used to track outside partner services for remanufacturing.
- Coordination of product warehouse transfers from Danby to service partners.
- Administration and coordination of product sales for remanufactured products or “as-is” return clearance bids.
- Auditing all remanufacturing partner invoices prior to submission to the Accounts Payable department.
- Preparation of planned weekly production plans.
- Report on remanufactured and “as-is” sales activity.
- Report on in-process and remanufactured inventory.
- Manage one support staff member who will assist the Reverse Logistics Supervisor in executing daily clerical functions.
- Understanding of logistical process and general inventory control principles.
- Understanding of vendor relations including quotation and ordering process.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills in order to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners both internal and external.
- Must possess professional communication skills.
- Knowledge of reverse logistics and remanufacturing would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Apprise would be an asset.
- Traffic or customs experience would be an asset.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability, organization, attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Fluency with MS Word and Excel and experience with ERP/MRP software is an asset.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.