Designed for delightful owner support
Sunbeam 4.03 cu. ft. Wine CoolerSBWC040A1S
|Product Width||49.37 cm||19 7/16"|
|Product Depth||63.34 cm||24.9375"|
|Product Height||84.14 cm||33 1/8"|
- 38-bottle (4.03 cu. ft) free-standing wine cooler
- Dual temperature zones for separate red & white storage
- Programmable temperature range of 4°C - 18°C (39°F - 64°F)
- White LED interior lights beautifully showcase the wine without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- The white LED thermostat is easily viewed through the door
- New stainless steel towel bar style door handle adds a stylish touch
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves match the stainless steel exterior
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Our portable laundry machines are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.