Danby Designer 110 Wine CoolerThis product has been discontinued.
- Executive class 110 bottle (10.60 cu.ft) capacity wine cellar
- All black interior emulates traditional wine cellars
- Two distinct, independently controlled temperature zones for red and white wine storage. Temperature range can be set between 4°C – 18°C (39°F – 64°F) per compartment
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Our frost free, fan forced cooling system combined with our digital thermostat provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system
- Roller glide shelves extend effortlessly and limits agitation to the wine
- Cherry stained wood shelves with stainless steel trim
- “Cool Blue” – true LED track lighting system beautifully showcases the wine without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Tinted tempered glass door helps protect wine from harmful UV rays
- Integrated door lock helps protect the contents from children
- Right hand door swing only (Not reversible)
If you have a sizable wine collection you’ll appreciate this executive-class wine cellar as it can hold up to 110 bottles of your favourites with its capacity of 10.6 cubic feet. The interior is all-black, giving it a traditional feel and it features separate areas for red and white wines. These can be controlled independently between 4°C and 18°C (39°F and 64°F) to make sure your white wines are served at a cooler temperature than the reds. The wine cellar can easily be set and monitored through the beautiful tinted tempered-glass door with the easy-to-read LED display unit. This model also comes with a frost-free, fan-forced cooling system which is able to provide a consistent internal temperature. The wine bottles are stored and accessed on roller-glide shelving units to limit agitation. The attractive shelves are constructed of cherry stained wood and feature stainless-steel trimming. The blue LED track lighting system showcases your collection without the use of heat-producing incandescent light bulbs. You can also protect your wine collection from children by taking advantage of the integrated door lock.
- Product Width23 7/16"58.42 cm
- Product Depth28 7/16"71.12 cm
- Product Height54 5/8"137.16 cm
- Package Depth30"76.20 cm
- Product Weight200.5 lbs90.95 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.