Danby Designer 110 Wine CoolerDWC110BLSRH This product is no longer available.
If you have a sizable wine collection you’ll appreciate this executive-class wine cellar as it can hold up to 110 bottles of your favourites with its capacity of 10.6 cubic feet. The interior is all-black, giving it a traditional feel and it features separate areas for red and white wines. These can be controlled independently between 4°C and 18°C (39°F and 64°F) to make sure your white wines are served at a cooler temperature than the reds. The wine cellar can easily be set and monitored through the beautiful tinted tempered-glass door with the easy-to-read LED display unit. This model also comes with a frost-free, fan-forced cooling system which is able to provide a consistent internal temperature. The wine bottles are stored and accessed on roller-glide shelving units to limit agitation. The attractive shelves are constructed of cherry stained wood and feature stainless-steel trimming. The blue LED track lighting system showcases your collection without the use of heat-producing incandescent light bulbs. You can also protect your wine collection from children by taking advantage of the integrated door lock.
|Product Width||59.53 cm||23 7/16"|
|Product Depth||72.23 cm||28 7/16"|
|Product Height||138.75 cm||54 5/8"|
- Executive class 110 bottle (10.60 cu.ft) capacity wine cellar
- All black interior emulates traditional wine cellars
- Two distinct, independently controlled temperature zones for red and white wine storage. Temperature range can be set between 4°C - 18°C (39°F - 64°F) per compartment
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Our frost free, fan forced cooling system combined with our digital thermostat provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system
- Roller glide shelves extend effortlessly and limits agitation to the wine
- Cherry stained wood shelves with stainless steel trim
- "Cool Blue" - true LED track lighting system beautifully showcases the wine without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Tinted tempered glass door helps protect wine from harmful UV rays
- Integrated door lock helps protect the contents from children
- Right hand door swing only (Not reversible)
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Our portable laundry machines are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.