Danby 36 Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cooler in Stainless Steel
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C – 14°C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Recessed pocket style handle
- Durable black wire shelves
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- Reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
When you have several bottles of wine that need to be cooled, the most convenient and economical way to store them is in a fashionable free-standing wine cooler such as this model from Danby. This spacious unit offers 3.3 cubic feet of cooling space which is designed to store up to 36 bottles of your favorite wines on attractive black wire shelving units. Your collection will also look quite impressive due to the blue LED interior lighting which beautifully showcases the bottles through the elegant tempered-glass door. The bottles will always be at the temperature you prefer since the range of the wine cooler lies between 43°F and 57°F (6°C and 14°C). There’s no incandescent bulb to interfere with the chilling process and the glass door is designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. This appliance features a stylish recessed pocket-style handle and reversible door swing to allow you to open it from the left or right-hand side. This sturdy wine cooler also comes with an 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth19.7"50.04 cm
- Product Height33.19"84.30 cm
- Interior Width15.4"39.12 cm
- Interior Depth14.9"37.85 cm
- Interior Height29.3"74.42 cm
- Package Width19.5"49.53 cm
- Package Depth22.3"56.64 cm
- Package Height36.3"92.20 cm
- Product Weight59.2 lbs26.85 kg
- Package Weight72.2 lbs32.75 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.