Danby 10,000 BTU Vertical Window Air ConditionerDVAC100BAUWDB
|Product Width||36.83 cm||14 1/2"|
|Product Depth||53.34 cm||21"|
|Product Height||59.69 cm||23 1/2"|
- 10,000 BTU vertical window air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. ft.
- Remote Control (batteries included)
- 4-way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Electronic controls with blue LED display
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 32ºC (62ºF - 90ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 15.5" – 16.3” wide
- Minimum window height required: 21.3 in. (54.1 cm)
12 months parts and labour. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.