Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 10000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDVAC10038EE This product is no longer available.
Danby, the market leader in window air conditioners, offers a wide variety of sizes and designs to fit your lifestyle and help keep you cool.
|Product Width||36.99 cm||14 9/16"|
|Product Depth||59.69 cm||23 1/2"|
|Product Height||53.02 cm||20 7/8"|
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq. ft. suitable for a living room or apartment
- Easy to use electronic controls with convenient remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan with 4 way louvres for superior air circulation
- Easily accessible air filter is easy to remove and clean
- Variable electronic temperature control (17ºC -30ºC) (62.6°F-86°F) adjusts perfectly to your comfort level
- For use in sliding window applications
- Minimum window width required 15 8/16”
- Minimum window height required 21 12/16”
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
ISTA-6 packaging refers to the type of packaging used to reduce damage when shipping.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.