Danby 8,000 BTU Vertical Window/Casement Air ConditionerDVAC080F1WDB
This 8,000 BTU window casement air conditioner by Danby is perfect for living spaces up to 350 square feet. In addition to being cool and comfortable, this air conditioner has electronic controls with an LED display and remote control. This air conditioner is Energy Star compliant and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch, this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a powerful 3-speed fan.
|Product Width||36.83 cm||14 1/2"|
|Product Depth||52.07 cm||20 1/2"|
|Product Height||59.69 cm||23 1/2"|
|Package Width||48.26 cm||19"|
|Package Depth||68.58 cm||27"|
|Package Height||59.69 cm||23 1/2"|
- 8,000 BTU’s cools space up to 350 square feet
- R410 Refrigerant
- Energy Star® compliant
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 cool, 3 fan speed circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 12 months in home (Product & Labor)
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.