Danby 8000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC8011E
It looks cool and it’ll keep you cool. We’re talking about this energy-efficient 8,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby. This versatile unit can cool down any room in your house, condo or apartment up to 350 square feet. Since its Energy Star compliant and comes with an energy efficiency rating of 10.8 you won’t be using much power at all to operate this model. It features four-way air direction which can be controlled by the electronic LED display unit as well as the convenient remote control. The R410A refrigerant makes it environmentally friendly and it also comes with clever features such as an automatic on/off control, an energy-saving switch, and a sleep mode to make sure you’re comfortable during the night. A 12-month parts and labour warranty makes this unit even more attractive.
|Product Width||48.58 cm||19 1/8"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15 3/4"|
|Product Height||32.07 cm||12 5/8"|
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.