Danby 12000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC12011
When the outside temperatures reach record highs during the summers you’ll be able to remain calm, cool and collected with this energetic 12,000 BTU window air conditioner. This unit can cool down an area approximately 500 square feet in size without any problem. You’ll notice it doesn’t add much to your electricity bills since it’s Energy Star compliant and comes with a solid Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8. Money can also be saved via the convenient energy-saver switch which is designed to cycle the fan on and off even after the device’s compressor has shut off. It’s certainly ozone friendly as the environment won’t be harmed by the popular R410A refrigerant it uses. The appliance features four-way air direction and can easily be programmed and monitored by the variable electronic controls or compact remote control unit. The easy-to-read LED display feature makes it simple to set the temperature anywhere between 18°C and 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F). There’s also an automatic on/off switch for your convenience and the stylish air conditioner offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labour.
|Product Width||48.26 cm||19"|
|Product Depth||53.98 cm||21 1/4"|
|Product Height||36.99 cm||14 9/16"|
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 18°C - 30°C
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 22 1/16"- 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15-8/16" (39.4 cm)
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.