Danby 10000 BTU Window Air Conditioner
New Generation Available
It’s easy to stay refreshed with this 10,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby. The Energy Star-compliant unit is designed to cool down rooms up to 450 square feet in size, making it ideal for condos, apartments, and offices. It’s environmentally friendly due to the R410A refrigerant used and the 11.3 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) helps you minimize the high cost of electricity. You’ll also be able to reduce your bills with the unit’s smart energy-saver switch which is able to turn the appliance’s fan on and off even after the compressor has shut down. There’s an LED electronic display for easy viewing, as well as an accommodating sleep mode to keep the room comfortable throughout the night. This fashionable model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
|Product Width||48.26 cm||19"|
|Product Depth||54.61 cm||21.5"|
|Product Height||36.83 cm||14.5"|
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Minimum window height required: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" (58.4 cm) to 36" (91.4 cm) wide
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.