Danby 6000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC060ECB4GDB This product is no longer available.
If your goal is to cool down a space of up to 250 square feet then this efficient 6,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby should be quite attractive to you. It features a powerful fan with four-way air direction and the high-tech energy-saver switch will guarantee the fan can turn on and off once the compressor shuts down. The electronic controls can easily be programmed by the convenient remote-control feature and the bright LED display unit makes it simple to read and monitor. The unit can be programmed for its automatic on and off functions while the sleep mode will make sure the room never gets too cool throughout the night. The air conditioner operates on R410A refrigerant which won’t harm the ozone layer and the variable electronic temperature control means you can program the model between 17°C - 30°C (62°F - 86°F). There’s no need to worry with this window air conditioner as it features a 12-month parts and labor warranty.
|Product Width||47.09 cm||18.54"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15.75"|
|Product Height||34.01 cm||13.39"|
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner cools up to 250 sq. ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Removable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.