Danby 6,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 6,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 250 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC – 30ºC (62ºF – 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23″ – 36″ wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
If your goal is to cool down a space of up to 250 square feet then this efficient 6,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby should be quite attractive to you. It features a powerful fan with four-way air direction and the high-tech energy-saver switch will guarantee the fan can turn on and off once the compressor shuts down. The electronic controls can easily be programmed by the convenient remote-control feature and the bright LED display unit makes it simple to read and monitor. The unit can be programmed for its automatic on and off functions while the sleep mode will make sure the room never gets too cool throughout the night. The air conditioner operates on R410A refrigerant which won’t harm the ozone layer and the variable electronic temperature control means you can program the model between 17°C – 30°C (62°F – 86°F). There’s no need to worry with this window air conditioner as it features a 12-month parts and labor warranty.
- Product Width18 1/2"45.72 cm
- Product Depth15 1/2"38.10 cm
- Product Height13 1/2"33.02 cm
- Package Depth19"48.26 cm
- Product Weight48.5 lbs22.00 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.