Danby 5,000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 5,000 BTU capacity
- 45 pint capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Cools up to 110 sq. ft. based on the conditions
- 3 fan speeds
- Moves easily from room to room with integrated handles and castors
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16″- 79 15/16″ wide
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16″ (120 cm)
The hot and humid summer days don’t stand a chance against this proficient 5000 BTU-capacity portable air conditioner. This unit is second to none when it comes to cooling down areas up to 110 square feet in size. It’s the perfect solution for those living in apartments or condos and for those who’d like to cool down their offices and sleeping quarters. The air conditioner features three fan speeds which are easy to program with the LED-displayed electronic controls. The indoor temperature can be set and kept anywhere from 16°C to 32°C (61°F – 89°F) to keep you as comfortable as possible. The state-of-the-art appliance can also be used as a 45-pint dehumidifier and comes with a convenient remote control unit and direct-drain feature. You won’t do the ozone layer any harm with this smart model as it uses environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. The integrated handles and castors make it easy to move from room to room and the automatic on/off feature allows you to program the unit to suit your schedule. This efficient air conditioner/dehumidifier combination also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with carry-in service.
- Product Width16 9/16"40.64 cm
- Product Depth13"33.02 cm
- Product Height26 3/8"66.04 cm
- Package Width18"45.72 cm
- Package Depth15"38.10 cm
- Package Height34"86.36 cm
12 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.