Danby 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Silencer TechnologyDPA140BDCBDB
This 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 700 square feet. With Danby’s patented Silencer Technology ™, your home will stay cool and comfortable without you noticing. The Ionizer function helps filter allergens and remove unwanted bacteria and odors. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the quick-connect hose feature makes it easy to install. You’ll save on costly energy bills with the 24-hour programmable timer. Auto Swing function circulates air more efficiently so your living space reaches the desired temperature faster. And to help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside.
|Product Width||44.93 cm||17 11/16"|
|Product Depth||35.88 cm||14 2/16"|
|Product Height||77.31 cm||30 7/16"|
- 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 700 sq. ft.
- Silencer Technology ™ Unit operates at 49 dB
- 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Ionizer function aids in removing bacteria and unwanted odours from the room
- Follow me function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- 24-hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, single and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
24 months parts and labour. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.