Premiere 10000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPA100A1GP
When the temperatures soar during the summertime and the heat becomes unbearable, keep yourself refreshed with this trendy 10,000 BTU portable air conditioning unit by Danby Premiere. It features low, medium and high fan speeds which can be controlled via the unit’s LED display and remote control device. You can set the temperature anywhere to your liking from 16°C to 32°C (61°F - 89°F). The appliance features a helpful automatic on/off option which allows you to start and stop it to suit your schedule. The air conditioner is environmentally friendly and uses dual hoses to draw in fresh outside air while it pushes the stale air out. This is an ideal model for apartments, condos and larger rooms as it can cool down areas of up to 450 square feet. The built in castors also make it easy to move from room to room.
|Product Width||41.43 cm||16 5/16"|
|Product Depth||40.48 cm||15.9375"|
|Product Height||74.14 cm||29 3/16"|
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- 35 pint (16.5 L) capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 3 Fan speeds (High – Med – Low)
- Electronic controls with integrated remote and LED display
- Dual hoses draw fresh air in, push stale air out
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Castors for easy portability
- Variable temperature range from 16°C - 32°C (61°F - 89°F)
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16"- 79 15/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.