ArcticAire 10 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPA100A1GA This product is no longer available.
Stay cool and comfortable this summer with this 10000 BTU cooling capacity portable air conditioner.
|Product Width||41.43 cm||16 5/16"|
|Product Depth||40.48 cm||15.9375"|
|Product Height||74.14 cm||29 3/16"|
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- 54 pint capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 3 Fan speeds (High – Med – Low)
- Electronic controls with integrated remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Single hose
- Castors for easy portability
- Variable temperature range from 16°C to -32°C (61°F to 89°F)
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.