Danby 150 KegeratorThis product has been discontinued.
- 5 litre beverage dispenser chills mini kegs and other beverages
- Quick chill compressor driven design chills beverages and keeps them cold regardless of the room temperature
- Comes with a drip tray, beer skimmer and 2 stub couplers
- Compatible with Heineken mini keg
- Features a convenient removable 5 litres (1.3 gal.) plastic bottle for alternate beverages
- Stylish black cabinet with contemporary chrome trim
- Pump-forced pressurized chamber ensures a strong, smooth pour every time
- Rear mounted mechanical thermostat allows for easy temperature programming
- Latch handle allows quick interior access for changing the keg or bottle
- Sturdy chrome legs help keep dispenser steady during use
Whether hosting a get together or having a birthday party, Danby’s stylish new table top beverage dispenser is something for entertaining enthusiasts to get excited about. Great for by the pool, on the boat, or watching the game, it chills mini beer kegs but also comes with a removable 5 L plastic bottle that can be filled with mixed drinks, wine, iced tea, juice or whatever you fancy. Just plug it in and keep the party going!
- Product Width11 5/8"27.94 cm
- Product Depth16"40.64 cm
- Product Height22"55.88 cm
- Package Weight37.5 lbs17.01 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
Danby’s refrigerators are meant to be free-standing units. However, units can be built in as long as the space/ventilation requirements indicated in the owner’s manual are met. Do not fully enclose the appliance in a cabinet. The front of the appliance should be left open so that air can circulate around the appliance.
Yes, please allow it to sit upright for 6 hours before plugging it in.
This could be happening for a couple of reasons: 1) the keg is unsettled 2) the beer is too warm 3) The pressure is not set properly (we recommend 8-10 pounds) 4) there could be a kink in the line.