Danby 21 cu. ft. Convertible Upright Freezer in Stainless Steel Look
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C).
- Energy Star Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money.
- LED Interior light: Bright white LED lighting offers easy viewing, so you can find what you need right away.
- 4 full width shelves, 1 full width basket + 4 full width door shelves: Helps in organizing your frozen food and having often used foods at hand.
- Frost Free: Convenient frost- free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained.
- Product Width76.75"194.95 cm
- Product Depth28.75"73.03 cm
- Product Height32.69"83.03 cm
- Package Width34.81"88.42 cm
- Package Depth30.5"77.47 cm
- Package Height79.31"201.45 cm
- Product Weight207.23 lbs94.00 kg
- Package Weight231.49 lbs105.00 kg
5 years parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, please allow it to sit upright for 6 hours before plugging it in.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner's manual for defrost type and instructions.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner's manual or the product page on the website.
Garage ready means that the freezer is well insulated and equipped to handle temperature extremes in an enclosed garage. The garage must be enclosed so that the freezer is not subject to snow, rain and other environmental weather conditions not meant for an electrical appliance. The exterior temperature range that the garage ready freezers can operate within is 0F - 110F/-17C – 43C.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern freezers.