Danby Designer 13.8 cu. ft Upright FreezerDUF138E1WDD
Maximum capacity, efficiency and dependability are what make this classic upright freezer from Danby stand above the rest. This chic unit saves on floor space because of the upright design and the Energy Star rating means it will help cut down your monthly electricity bills. This full-sized freezer provides a more-than-generous 13.8 cubic feet (390 litres) of storage capacity and features a fashionable white interior and exterior design. Featuring a digital thermostat for maximum accuracy and a bright interior light that makes it an easy task to find your favourite frozen food items. This popular model offers plenty of storage options with four interior shelves along with a sturdy storage basket. In addition, it comes with a worry-free 18 month warranty on parts and labour along with in-home service.
|Product Width||70.97 cm||27.94"|
|Product Depth||74.93 cm||29.50"|
|Product Height||154.94 cm||61"|
- Family size 13.8 cu ft capacity upright freezer provides ample cold storage
- Convenient frost free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Energy star rated. Helps you save money on electricity bills
- Intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze function – after filling the freezer with fresh goods use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high temperature alarm
- Adjustable wire shelves and slide out wire basket for bulky items
- Conveniently store smaller frequently used items on the doors shelves
- Interior light
- Right hand only door swing
18 months parts and labour coverage with in home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. IE. garages, porches, carports, etc.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.