Danby 17.1 cu. ft. Chest Freezer 2 Door in White
- Two Door Chest freezer
- 17.1 cu ft. capacity (484.2 Litres): Large capacity to stock up on frozen foods.
- Front mounted mechanical thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable variable temperature range.
- 2 Removable wire storage baskets: Stay organized with removable baskets that can keep your favorite frozen foods close at hand
- LED Lights in each door to help you find what you need.
- Lock & Key for each door to keep the contents of your freezer secure.
- Power-On Indicator light: let’s you know your freezer is working.
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C).
- 5 Year Parts & Labour in Home Warranty: Industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
Introducing the two-door chest freezer by Danby. Providing a generous 17.1 cu. ft. (484.2 L) of storage capacity, making it ideal for large families. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, offering adjustable variable temperature range. All your favorite food items can be stored near the top with two convenient storage baskets, keeping your favorite frozen dishes accessible and organized. Equipped with LED lights in each door to help you find what you need and a power-on indicator light to let you know your freezer is working continuously. Also included is a freezer lock and key to keep your contents secure and six rollers for effortless transportation. This model is garage ready: the freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C). You’ll also find this freezer comes with an industry leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Product Width66.31"168.43 cm
- Product Depth29.75"75.57 cm
- Product Height33.56"85.24 cm
- Interior Width59.75"151.77 cm
- Interior Depth20.94"53.19 cm
- Interior Height26.19"66.52 cm
- Package Width68.19"173.20 cm
- Package Depth30.31"76.99 cm
- Package Height34.63"87.96 cm
- Product Weight153.44 lbs69.60 kg
- Package Weight174.83 lbs79.30 kg
5 years parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.