Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Diplomat 7.2 cu.ft. Chest FreezerDCF072A1WDB
|Product Width||87.88 cm||34.6"|
|Product Depth||54.86 cm||21.6"|
|Product Height||84.58 cm||33.3"|
|Package Width||91.44 cm||36"|
|Package Depth||58.42 cm||23"|
|Package Height||88.90 cm||35"|
- 7.2 cu ft. capacity (204.8 Litres): Store more of your favorite frozen foods & optimize bulk food storage.
- Energy Star: Energy efficient to help you save money.
- Mechanical thermostat: Ease of use in adjusting variable temperature range.
- Wire Storage Basket: 2 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items.
- Manual defrost: Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost.
- Power-On Indicator light: let’s you know your freezer is working.
- Adjustable leveling legs: Allows for easy installation on uneven floors.
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 10.4oF to -11.2oF (-12oC to -24oC).
- 24 months parts & labor carry in warranty.
24 months parts & labor carry in warranty. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern freezers.
Garage ready means that the freezer is well insulated and equipped to handle temperature extremes in an enclosed garage. The garage must be enclosed so that the freezer is not subject to snow, rain and other environmental weather conditions not meant for an electrical appliance. The exterior temperature range that the garage ready freezers can operate within is 0F - 110F/-17C – 43C.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes porches, carports, etc
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.